By pressing the ACCEPT button on a proposal is an order and accepts all our T&C and direction via an email also Accepts our T&Cs
All quotations are valid for a period of 90 days.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
All travelling, accommodation, and agreed out-of-pocket expenses will be payable by the client.
- Orders will only be accepted with an official Purchase Order form and/or a company letterhead signed by an authorised signatory.
- No work will be undertaken until the official purchase order has been received.
- The sending of a Purchase Order is deemed to be acceptance of Tickling Trout’s terms and conditions.
- Services which are cancelled within 5 working days of the delivery date will be invoiced in full.
- Cancellations within 10 working days of the delivery date will incur a 50% charge.
Invoices and Payments
- Standard Terms: Invoices are to be paid within 7 days from the date of issue.
- Until full and final payment is made all deliverables remain the property of Edward James associates.
- Single Campaigns: Invoices will be raised after a campaign has been sent.
- Multiple Campaigns: (Quarterly/Annually) Invoices will be based on the number of campaigns within the next quarter and will be raised at the start of that period.
- A deposit of 50% is required upon commencement of work.
- Our fixed price service is limited to 10 pages and no more than 3 templates, pricing beyond that is based on a price per page.
- Your website will be hosted and maintained FREE OF CHARGE for the first 12 months after the initial build. Thereafter an annual fee will be due.
- Hosting is charged 12 months in advance. The service will be withdrawn if payments are not made.
- If the service is not required during the period, no pro-rata refund is due.
- For support on Websites NOT hosted with Tickling Trout there is a surcharge of 25%, this is due to the additional time required to provide support on third party and potential unfamiliar environments.
- If your Domain is managed by us within our accounts then the maintenance and management of that domain is inclusive in the bi-annual fee.
- If your Domain is managed by us within our accounts, then we will act ONLY AS AN AGENT for your domain, you will retain ‘ownership’ of that domain.
- If your Domain is managed by a 3rd party, including yourself, then the managment of that domain will be charged at an hourly rate.
A Deposit of 50% is required with order.
- A 50% deposit must be paid before commencement.
- There are 8 steps in total in the process, there are 3 major steps that require sign-off by the customer
- Script sign-off (What will be narrated)
- Concept board sign-off (What will be drawn)
- Final deliverable sign-off (How the finished item looks)
- Once signed-off any changes will be considered as change request and will be chargeable.
- The delivery of a Dynamic Illustration is labour intensive, therefore, we cannot promise a delivery date. We will, however, make the very best efforts to deliver a Dynamic Illustration on a requested date.
- For our premium service for urgent deliveries, once the date is agreed, there is a surcharge of 25% and delivery on the specified date is conditional on the customer responding each of the 3 major steps within 24 hours.
- If we do not receive any correspondence regarding the finished Dynamic Illustration ten days after it has been made available, we shall consider the project to be signed off and accepted. Any changes after this time may be considered a ‘change request’ and be chargeable.
Full payment is to be received before the commencement of a project.
- A deposit of 50% is required before commencement of the build
- The app is only designed to work on IOS and Android platforms
- Management and Hosting charges are made in advance of the period chosen
- All cheques need to be made out to ‘Edward James Associates Ltd’.
- Payments can be made via www.paypal.com. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tickling Trout® reserves the right to charge interest on any overdue amount at a rate of no less than 10% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Tickling Trout® may also withhold future services until such payments are made.
- All data provided by the client shall remain the property of the client, it is only to be used by Tickling Trout® in association with agreed project between the parties.
- Tickling Trout® will remove the data when it is agreed that it is no longer required.
- Where we have held data for clients in relation to email campaigning, and on termination of such activities, Edward James Associates Ltd will prepare a report of all un-subscribers for our relationship period to enable our clients to update their own databases, thus ensuring their compliance with UK and EU regulations regarding any future email correspondence.
- We will also delete all data pertaining to the client. An administration fee of £395 is levied for these activities.
- Whilst it is agreed that the customer owns the Intellectual Property of any materials created, Tickling Trout® reserves the right to use certain, non-confidential customer collateral, that is already in the public domain, for our own marketing purposes.
- Any Non-Disclosure Agreement agreed between Tickling Trout® and the customer supersedes this clause.
By placing and accepting an order, the client and Tickling Trout® acknowledge that all information which is passed between representatives of the two companies is to be used for the sole purpose of completing this project only and is not to be divulged to any third party without the written consent of the other.